You will find here

Short independent reviews of both blockbusters and overlooked small movie masterpieces.

How to Lose Friends and Alienate People

Posted by pantherion Labels: , , ,

Why always describe the films I loved? Or at least liked enough? Maybe because I don't want to waste my ever missing time for even watching the casual tat we are all surrounded with. Still, now and again I come across a dreadful effort,, the more disappointing when it's made by or with people I admire, and I feel my duty to warn you, dear imaginary readers, against them. I knew, that How to Lose Friends and Alienate People got some not too good reviews, but I still decided to give it a go. Still, a movie starring Simon Pegg, Kirsten Dunst and never-disappointing Jeff Bridges can't be very bad, can it? Oh yes, it can.The cast is doing their best, but the film is so poorly written and directed it comes out totally unfunny. And bad taste. Please, do me a favor and avoid it. Even Simon Pegg is not a miracle-maker and if he and Mr Bridges still can save it from being a complete disaster, they can't make it watchable.
3/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment